Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bento #2

No photos of this week's Monday Bento.  You'll just have to use your imagination!

I'm using the Kitty Bento again.

Bottom layer is my protein:  a slice of ham and a slice of turkey rolled around a string cheese stick, and sliced.  the meat and cheese were different lengths, so there's some extra meat tucked in there.  I also added a mini babybel to that section.  

Middle layer is veggies galore!  baby carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and a couple snap peas.  put some veggie tip in the tiny little Tupperware midget (the one that holds about a tablespoon, about half the size of the Classic Sheer Midget) and wedged that down in there, too.  it's got that domed lid, and it all just barely fits.

Nothing tucked in the lid this time - i put the homemade soup in a small (1/4 cup) plastic container and i'll just toss that in my lunchbag.  No reason to keep using (and tossing) plastic baggies when i've got a variety of plasticware.   also in my lunchbag is the banana for my snack and the yogurt for my breakfast.  All in all, it should be a perfect lunch:  nice variety, not too much food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment