Monday, January 28, 2013

Sing it, Bob!

Sorry, that's SIR Bob.  

I didn't need to check the forecast to know that it was a full moon.  If I didn't know better, I would've sworn I was PMSing.  (women on estrogen don't get PMS, do they?).  Monday + full moon + a million little things = this girl at the end of her rope.  maybe I can laugh about some of this later, but I am NOT laughing now.

~*~*~*~*

Pro tip:  electronics work a LOT more efficiently if you plug them in before trying to use them.  I'm pretty sure the toaster is still mocking me.  

~*~*~*~

I am in love with Suave's Captivating Curls Cream Mousse.  i've been using the spray gel for a while but finally gave this a go.  OMG, this stuff is just amazing!! It comes out foamy like a mousse (minus the "holy crap will it ever stop expanding!"), but turns creamy when you work it between your hands, and it's doing incredible things for my curls.  You have to work it into soaking wet hair, and then blot dry with a non-fuzzy towel (just like the curly girls say to soak and plop!), and even without hitting it with the diffuser, I had the most amazing spirals.  my hair was also really tightly curled and shorter than normal - those curls had amazing spring to them.  and they were oh-so soft and silky.  normally i'd follow a product like this with a gel to kinda cement things in place, but it wasn't necessary at all.  it was ridiculously humid today, and my hair looked awesome.  


No comments:

Post a Comment