Thursday, January 24, 2013

too much? not enough?


So far today, I've had:

7:00 AM:  800mg ibuprofen (usual morning dose)
10:30 AM:  2 Aleve
Noon: 1000mg acetaminophen
1:30 PM:  800mg ibuprofen

And I’m still in significant pain.

contemplating taking my evening dose of ibuprofen now, vs later (usually when i go to bed) simply because i'm still in pain.  

this is partly a flare, and mostly a strained muscle in my neck/upper back.  my ability to cope with this is pretty much non-existent, i'm dangerously close to crumbling into a pile of sobbing mess.  it's times like this that hate living alone/being single, that I wonder how I'll ever get through the work-week, never mind the winter.  It's times like this that I contemplate starting the process of applying for disability since i'll no doubt be denied the first time.  it's times like this that i feel lower than low, utterly worthless, and hate everything about my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment